- According to the Cambridge CELTA Pre-Course Task answer key (UCLES 2004), students like teachers who have good subject knowledge. For students, this usually means that they like a teacher who knows grammar well and can explain it clearly and simply. In order to be able to help students understand grammar, as teachers, we have to break the language down to really think about what it means, how it is used and what problems students might have with it.
- During this course, you will explore your own language awareness and develop some techniques of how to analyse language so that you can teach it more effectively.
The course is provided by a CELTA tutor | Teacher Training Consultant and is fully online using Zoom (synchronous) and Edmodo (asynchronous).
Who is it for?
- Teachers who want to build up their language awareness
- Teachers who have some language awareness already and want to develop techniques to analyse language in more depth
- Teachers who have good language awareness and want tips about how to teach language more effectively
Zoom, WhatsApp. You mainly need a stable and fast internet connection to truly enjoy this course.
No, this course is interactive, online.
No, this course is independent. We do however offer you a lot of courses. Check our courses page for more information.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.